New patients click here.
Visit our Telehealth FAQ for more info.
Health Care at Home
What is a Telehealth?
Telehealth is the practice of providing care to patients remotely when a patient and their doctor can’t be in the same physical place. Telehealth appointments are virtual visits that can be through phone or video calls.
What Can Telehealth Visits Treat?
While telehealth visits cannot always replace in-person appointments, there are many conditions a provider can evaluate and treat during a virtual visit.
These conditions include can include acute complaints, chronic disease management, wellness visits, and more. To determine if a telehealth appointment is right for you, contact 866.600.2273 to speak with a scheduler.
Are Telehealth Appointments Safe?
All telehealth appointments are private and confidential.
Benefits of a Virtual Visit
- Virtual visits give you an option to see your provider over a video call instead of traveling to the clinic in person.
- Complete your visit from the comfort of your home, work or any other private location.
- Avoid taking a day off from work with convenient appointment times.
- Save the costs of traveling and transportation.
Preparing for Your Telehealth Visit
Our clinic staff is reaching out to patients in advance of appointments to discuss specific options for a telehealth visit. If you would like to schedule a telehealth appointment, call 866.600.2273.
The platform used to conduct your virtual appointment has enhanced security and maintains all applicable HIPPA and regulatory requirements to safely access, store, process and transmit your personal health information.
Before Your Visit:
- If you are new patient please review our Consent for Treatment & Authorization page before your appointment.
- Make a list of concerns and questions for your provider and collect your medications/prescriptions including requested refills, if available.
- Collect available health information (e.g., blood pressure, weight, fluids) and locate relevant test results and imaging, if available.
- Connect your device to a power source.
- Connect via either a wired or Wi-Fi internet connection, if available.
- Close any unnecessary programs and applications before you start your appointment.
- Update your device regularly to help the performance and compatibility of your device.
- Know where your volume control is so you can adjust the volume to your liking or mute/unmute your speakers.
Day of your Visit:
- Follow the instructions provided at time of scheduling and join the session at least 10 minutes prior to your appointment
- Your provider will join you within 15 minutes of the scheduled appointment time
- Contact the clinic if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment
During your Visit:
- Sit at least three feet back from the camera
- Sit in a well-lit area, have your shades drawn, and avoid backlighting
- Look at the camera when you are speaking
- Keep background noise to a minimum by closing doors and windows nearby. Turn off the TV and radio.
- Silence your cellphone before starting the appointment
Having issues connecting?
See below for detailed instructions.
- Doxy.Me Guide
- Doximity Guide for iPhone/iPad
- Doximity Guide for Android Devices
- Doximity Guide for PC or Mac
- InTouch Guide for laptop or desktop (Spanish)
- InTouch Guide for iPhone/iPad (Spanish)
- InTouch Guide for Android Devices (Spanish)
If you need additional information on how to perform some of the steps described in the above instructions:
Desktop Computer (windows):
- Updating your iOS Version (must have IOS 13.4.1 or later)
- Checking iOS Version
- Checking your Safari microphone and camera settings
For Android Devices: